I know it's tough for you guys to get presents for me... But honestly, it's equally hard for me to think of what i actually want... Maybe it's the new earning ability, there isn't really anything that I want that I can't afford to buy... it's more like I'm too stingy to part with the money.. In addition, there's nothing I really really really, die-die must have... LOL...it's not that I'm contented with what I've.. it's just that, I can't be bothered to think and that there's nothing out there that's really amusing or attractive enough... so, for those who are seriously cracking their brains, I'm really sorry... think harder... =P
ALthough I do have some ridiculous wishes..
1. Return Ticket to US.... (New York OR LA will be good...) Open dates please, since getting leave from work is a painful process...
2. Tickets to musicals: Rent, Wicked & Hairspray... (Open dates too!)
3. A puppy... (this is on my list since forever... might remain for a lot while more)
4. A cute guy in my office.. some eye candy that I can check out... preferably looks like and talks like daniel wu..
5. A damn HDB flat... (it's not that I don't wanna get married, it's just that our beloved government isn't releasing enough units.. so poor zim & key have NO place to stay..so get married for wat~)
Okay okay.. I'll be more practical...
1. Erm...
2. Erm.....
3. Erm.......
4. Erm.........
Sorry guys... tried my best...
Last words: Use your creativity... (oh, and... erm... please don't hate me....)
PS: Zim has no clue either, he won't be of much help~
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment