Monday, August 13, 2007

Public Transport...

4 main reasons why I 'LOVE' taking public transport..

1. Waiting at the bus stop allows me sooo much time to enjoy the breeze (which is often a combination of really hot air and pollution from numerous exhaust pipes) in the wonderful sunny Island..

2. Buses never fails to meet and stop at every single red light possible...(wow.. gives me sooooo much time to appreciate the wonderful Singapore scenery, isn't it puuuurfect?)

3. TV Mobile plays sooooo loudly that I can save batt on my ipod since I can barely hear the music from my ipod... or at times free techno music blasting from other passengers' phones.. so sweet of them to share the 'wonderful' music with everyone...

4. It's a great place for exercise as there are barely enough seats for anyone, hence I would normally stand throughout the trip, oh all thanks to aunties that would so considerately hog two seats. Guess they knew i needed the workout... Great workout for calves indeed...

So 'looking forward' to my next bus ride...

No comments: