Tuesday, July 10, 2007

KeY @ work....

Been two days since I started work... so far so..boring... As my superior was on MC, there was no projects/jobs assigned to me... Sigh.. so I have been spending the last two days staring at my really slow computer and trying (read - TRYING) to read some Policies & Procedures of the operation. The environment's pretty fun - people that I can talk to.. though I heard that my superior is rather demanding, which scares me a bit! Hopefully she's not as scary as they make her to be.. and hopefully I am able to meet her expectations! *Breathes in... I believe I can...

Hee...the best part of the job is that - Not only do I NOT have to wear uniform, everyday at work is like Causal friday! Hee... I can wear berms, three-quads, flip-flops and birkes to work! LOL.. isn't it brilliant.. Not only do I not have to buy office wear, I've more excuses to buy causal clothes and a new pair of birkes!!!!! Hooray...

However, seems like my work schedule isn't really that fantastic... apparently, although I'm working 5 days a week, one of the days have to be on the weekend, so effectively, I've 1 day off on weekends, and 1 day on weekdays... And it's divided into two shifts - one from 8.30am - 6pm and the other from 12.30pm - 10pm... Which means, I might have less time for my friends and family.. but oh well, things will work out I guess... Hee, at least I still managed to fit time for my facial... muahahahahhahaha...

Oh well, hope tmr's a better day!

No comments: