I've a habit; each night before I sleep, I would start constructing blog entries in my mind. As I lay on bed, preparing to doze off, my little (and literally, i mean) mind would start a blog entry. I would start thinking about what I want to write for my next blog entry. Word by word, I will create a full blog entry (that are relatively interesting) right before I enter the sleeping cycle... (Not that I wanna boast. but I think those entries I created were rather impressive and impactful)
And the best of it all..... is that I CANNOT remember a single shit the next morning...(of what I wanted to blog about, what I wanna write)... -_-"
I was tempted to wake up and start blogging a couple of times, BUT, dreamlands was always more attractive. Guess I have to compromise for such, erm, 'lousy' entries instead. But still, at least I can still, erm, relatively fluently (and at least it's understandable) express my thoughts...
damn....
No comments:
Post a Comment