Thursday, May 31, 2012

My random buys...

1. A collage of a dog made up of Stamps. 

I found this amazing 'picture' at the Brooklyn flea again (gosh, I LOVE the flea!). I really like the creativity of project and I'm obsessed with the vintage frame. I paid USD35 for it. A little on the high side but since it was handmade and pretty unique, I'm sold! Plus, Mr Lim approves~ 


I'm still thinking of a better place to hang it but for now, it sits at the bar. (I need more walls!!)


2. Jack Russell Luggage Tags from FouFou X 3

I wanted to get luggage tags to personalize Sam's luggage and carrier (Yes, he has a luggage that we use on road trips) and what else is more fun than actual JRT tags. Hee, found this online and thought that they are really cute!! 


I instantly hooked one onto Sam's new travel carrier. Puuuurfect~



Hee, I think my hoarding tendencies are showing and there are more and more dog related items popping up around the house. (Ooops) But I have to admit that it's really fun spotting dog stuff that ain't tacky but actually kinda nice. It's almost like a game and I sure am addicted to it!

Sigh, shopping is such a happy thing!

No comments: