Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers' day!

To me!

A little red parcel came in the mail. It was lovely surprise present for me!


Once I opened the gift card, I couldn't stop smiling. It was a gift from the little boy!
So, the cheeky boy wished me a happy mothers' day, *Melts~*,


before he proudly presented the gift to me.


Ta-da~ It's a personalized key chain that says: "SAM's MOM".


I loooove it!


Well, I know it's all Mr Lim's idea and I really appreciate it. (Even though the gift card signed off as Sam Forest Loo Lim) The cutest part of this surprise, was when Mr Lim made up a story about how he dropped his wallet on the floor a couple of days ago and caught Sam sniffing at it. He ended the 'story' by saying that he thought that Sam might have taken some of his money or used his credit card. Hee. I thought that it was a funny story but took it with a pinch of salt. (no, I certainly didn't believe that money/ credit card was stolen, but kinda fell for the sam-sniffing-the-wallet part. -_-) And yap, it was really sweet and I couldn't resist giving the little boy a huge kiss and hug. (yap, mr lim got a 'thanks' too!) I also announced whispered to sam while I absolutely adored the present, a tory burch bag would be a wonderful gift next year. *Grinz* Wonder if "he" got my hint. =P

Anyway, who needs kids when you have a wonderful husband and a lovely little dog. Sigh, I'm really Happy and contented!

PS: Happy mothers' day to doggie mummy(s) too!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Like~~~ :D