No surprises.. more Crumpler!!
I was so upset that I could not find anything that I liked at the factory outlet that I decided to just purchase a burberry scarf despite it being ridiculously expensive (sigh, it was about SGD200. -_-). I guess I was just pissed that Zim bought tons of stuff and I refused to return empty handed. grrrrr. Yap, an impulse buy. Pui~
A doggy umbrella and a doggy key chain that were probably worth less than what I paid for, but still, it works for a dog lover sucker like me. But again, Radley was quite a popular brand in London.
That was pretty much what Zim brought back for me. Pathetic huh?
A doggy umbrella and a doggy key chain that were probably worth less than what I paid for, but still, it works for a dog lover sucker like me. But again, Radley was quite a popular brand in London.For the dog lover sucker part of me, I bought some handmade items from a quirky store. (These I really love and do think it was probably the best buy of the trip.)
Oh oh, and of course, to add on to my shotglass collection!


For the food junkie part of me, I found some really yummy bites from Marks & Spencer that zim's sister used to get for me when she travelled for work. Love love love it!
To bribe the little monster and to distract him from attacking my snacks, I bought him some treats from Marks & Spencer and a little highland cow from Scotland. (Okay, I wanted the highland cow for me, so this is just an excuse.)
Well, I was so disappointed in my steals that I went on a shopping spree at Heathrow Airport. I swear I could have spent more had I not spend one stupid hour standing in line for VAT refund for a mere 5 pounds. (Like WTF right?) I found a tea towel, a foldable shopping bag and a pouch from Harolds! And yap, all of dog prints. ^_^
Hee... and shhh.. I also bought a longchamp duffel bag which I shall not post a picture of, lest Qian scolds me even more. =P But that was a lifesaver as I was able to fit everything, including my camera bag, into it to carry on the plane.
Well, I was so disappointed in my steals that I went on a shopping spree at Heathrow Airport. I swear I could have spent more had I not spend one stupid hour standing in line for VAT refund for a mere 5 pounds. (Like WTF right?) I found a tea towel, a foldable shopping bag and a pouch from Harolds! And yap, all of dog prints. ^_^Guess that explains why I still have so much cash left behind. I barely did any shopping!!!!!!! T_T
Better luck in Rome. This I will ensure.
No comments:
Post a Comment