Monday, October 17, 2011

In the mail...almost here..

I'm expecting something in the mail this week..and I CANNOT WAIT!
Isn't it just out of the world cute! After searching for the longest of time, I finally found the artist I would like to commission Sam's portrait. I found this artist, Paintmybuddy, on Etsy (the MOST addictive website ever) and just fell in love with her work.


After tons of consideration, I picked 4 photos of the little monster - Sam's smile, Sam's sleepy face, Sam's begging face and Sam's side profile, and sent it to her.
Within a week, she got the paintings done and they just blew me away. It was AWESOME. Hee, to make things even cuter, I ordered the canvas in 3" x 3" size. So, they are going to be tiny cute.

I'm still trying to decide where to place the canvas. But of course, I've to get my hands on it first! Waiting for the mail!! So exciting!

PS: The artist felt that Sam was too cute (well, we all know. =P) and asked if she could use the portraits as samples for her etsy shop. Check this out.

No comments: