Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My days..

People always asked me how I pass my days doing nothing.. but the truth is, there are always tons of things to do - that is if the little monster is at home. I bring him out 4-5times a day and we recently got into a "Let's walk till we die" routine where we would go for 2-3 hours walks (which often end up with one of us being carried home, and no surprises, it's not me). Other than that, whenever I'm bored at home after doing housework (if ever) or anything else, I would either bring him out to kill time or disturb and play with him. Even holding him in my arms makes time fly by.

But, without him, it's just B-O-R-I-N-G.

I decided to leave the little boy at daycare to allow me a day of errand running, which I lazied out from (I blame it on the rain). Thus, I ended up staying home. Without the need to bring the little boy to relieve himself or to exercise him, I just literally rotted at home.

And damn, time is crawling~

So I guess life's a bitch. I complain when he takes up too much of my time, and I complain when I have too much time in my hands. Nice~

No comments: