I guess that the trigger is Zim's upcoming trip home, most possibly without me. I'm a little tempted to go back with him. Okay the truth is, I'm VERY tempted to go back with him. That being said, there are a couple of factors holding me back. Financially, it does not make any sense. The trip back and sam's boarding would easily add up to USD3k. In addition, I have to leave my other home, the home where my little boy is and it breaks my heart to do so. Lastly, it's the 20 hours flight. The uber long flight that would make my butt break and where I would be constantly worrying if it's going to crash. (Yap, I've a phobia of planes.)
So, is it worth it? I don't know...
I thought that I had made up my mind, but the constant struggle about the decision makes me realise that I'm clearly not happy with the decision.
Sigh.... How can I be so indecisive? Rawrrrrrr~
No comments:
Post a Comment