Friday, July 8, 2011

Musicals!!!

I recently bought tickets for two musicals that I've been dying to watch!!!

1. Rent

Remember me being super excited about Rent's return to broadway? (here) Yap, I finally bought tickets for it!!

Won't be able to collect my tickets till the actual day, but the seats are amazing!! I really can't wait till July 27!!!


Sigh, sad story on why I got the ticket. I probably tried the lottery about 5 times (and nope, didn't make it for any..) ! The crowd for the lottery tickets was insanely huge (possibly bigger than that of Wicked). Eventually, I decided that luck wasn't on my side and I'm finally willing to pay for two full priced good tickets (for me and Zim). Annoyingly, the next available date for two decent orchestra tickets (middle) is in April 2012! WTH.. Frustrated and desperate to watch it (come on, I'm a HUGE south park fan!), I decided to be a bitch and ditch my husband. In exchange, I managed to get really good seat for ONE in November! I am soooo excited!
Sorry Mr Lim, I promise to give you a good synopsis of the musical! I'm so enjoying the soundtrack I just can't wait!!! yippppppeeeee~

PS: If you are planning to visit me Sam next year and wanna catch this musical, BUY TICKETS NOW!

No comments: