I wonder if I would ever get done.. The scary (yet really thrilling) part is that, I would have to have a pretty complete plan as I won't really have anyone to lean on when something shitty happens.. Well, I'm pretty sure something IS going to happen. (Maybe a charming English prince or knight would come to my rescue then.) But till then, I'm definitely on my own! The unknown is just so exciting!!!! Sigh, wished I could have done this earlier!
Here's a quick look of the top places that are the highest priority in my itinerary as of now...
1. Bath

It's kinda stupid why I wanna go Bath. I was watching some HK drama (which I can't even recall) about a couple meeting and being together in Bath and I thought that I wanna go there someday.. And yap, that someday is in October!
2. Stonehenge

Definitely have to visit the iconic prehistoric site right?
3. Glasgow

Yap, Scotland's in my travel plans as well!!!
Other places include Liverpool, Cambridge and Edinburgh as well!!
Hopefully, the photos I upload in November will be that of those I took myself! Meanwhile, back to planning... *Pulls hair*
No comments:
Post a Comment