Monday, July 18, 2011

My Project..

Remember the photo of my new study room I upload here? At the little corner of the room sat a photo frame that I bought on my first trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond when I first arrived in NYC. (Well, quick mental note, that's effectively 1.5 years ago!) I bought thinking that it would be my first scrapbooking project in NYC!

So, that little frame sat in the cupboard for over a year and finally saw some light when I revamped the room. With some great inspiration and a great deal of motivation from my scrapbooking buddy, Rachel, I finally completed my first project after just 1.5 days (That's my new record!)!

On a good note (and a really valid excuse), had I done this earlier, I would not be able to include the beloved little boy and the photo of us in Orlando! So I guess it was pretty much a blessing in disguise!

Nonetheless, I'm really happy with the end product and here it is!

2 comments:

Serene said...

Hi there! I noticed that you've link up my site to yours! Thank you for the link! N your dog is so cute!

KeY said...

Thanks! I really enjoy ya blog too!!!!