Well, this first year with the little boy has been a roller coaster ride. From having a little cute puppy to having a handsome but slightly rebellious adolescent. From struggling with separation anxiety, to being able to remain in the crate for several hours while mummy and daddy are out. From sleeping in the crate, to pretty much owning the bed at night. From strictly dog food, to little treats of yummy human food (one of his all-time favourite is cheese). And most importantly, from tons of potty accidents, to, well, not so many accidents. (Yeah, there's still room for improvement.)
I've to say we got pretty lucky. Sam has an absolutely amazing personality for a jack russell terror. He does have his pissy moments (where he gets a little snappy), he does play a little rough (especially when he realizes that the other party is a pushover) and he does have a hell lot of energy. Yet, he is an independent, healthy and happy little guy. I cannot thank him enough for the tons of joy, laughter and pride he brought into our lives (more in mine than in Zim's life I'm pretty sure).
I love you, my silly little boy and of course, Happy one year anniversary.. and many more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment