Sunday, June 19, 2011

School-less...

I didn't get into the school I applied to. So, what now?

Interestingly, I wasn't exactly disappointed that I was rejected. In fact, it kinda helped me settle the dilemmas I faced with regards to the financial capabilities to afford the studies, the time constraints and the practicality of the decision. Despite that, I know I still wanna work with animals. Thus, even if I ain't able to be a veterinarian, I'm confident that there are alternatives for me to explore.

I've found a shelter to volunteer in. I had previously tried volunteering with ASPCA but the commute got the the better of lazy me. This time, I managed to find a shelter within the vicinity. Hopefully, I will be able to keep it up. I guess time would tell.

Meanwhile, I shall continue to indulge in my taitai-hood, examless and carefree days of ultimate nua-ing.

Life isn't that bad after all, isn't it? *Grinz*

No comments: