Yap, it's a customized Longchamp Le Pliage bag! *Sigh* I'm a huge sucker for longchamp bags (current count at 4). The shape of this bag is pretty cute and I don't have any of this size as of now. (Does it mean it's justifiable to get it?)The slightly bigger one, (additional USD30) is quite a contender too. But I do have a pink one of this size. =(

Out of my 4 bags, my favourite is the navy and blue one (which also happened to be my first of the 4). However, wear and tear is taking a toll on that bag and it's in pretty bad shape. I really love the colors and is quite disappointed that it happened to from a limited edition collection. Hence, if I were to customize one, that would definitely be my colour scheme. To add a personal touch to it, I would even emboss my initials (erm, on second thoughts, KEY would be way better than LKY) on it. Nice right?
Sigh, so the dilemma is, is it worth spending USD200 on a bag (includes taxes and shipping) that I could buy off the racks (well, the classic designs though) for possibly 60 Euro? Argh...
Think think think...
No comments:
Post a Comment