Lucky me found a friend here who happened to enjoy scrapbooking as much as me! (But I sure do think that she's wayyyy better at it than I am.) So together, we went for the scrapbooking convention in New Jersey. It was an eye opener and I had such a blast! There were just tons and tons of scrapbooking materials at dirt cheap prices.

And sure enough, I simply went insane shopping. Though the damage was rather significant and lugging the items back home in shoes that gave me blisters weren't exactly very fun, the convention really did re-ignite my passion for scrapbooking and I just can't wait to get started again.
So with my once again burning passion, I made Mr Lim order a storage system (my scrapbooking supplies were still in the Crown box and has yet to be unpacked) that caught my eye at the Container Store and a brand new set of dining table from Walmart (I need a place to scrapbook ma~).

The storage system fitted all my scrapbooking supplies wonderfully and I am soo pleased with the overall look!

The high dining table from Walmart cost only USD200 and was perfect for our little living room.
I guess I'm finally ready to scrapbook once again - but, maybe after I return from Orlando~ =P
No comments:
Post a Comment