Hee, I found this while I was packing the house!! =D
Well, I was determined to see Daniel Wu when I heard that he was coming to town to promote the movie (Plus, an autograph session!!)! I headed down 2 hours prior the session (I rushed down from work!) and was rather disappointed to find a loooooong queue!! (Poor Zim was dragged by me to help me queue up as well!) Not only did the session started late, we were told that the autograph signing would last only for 1/2 hour. (which was totally insufficient judging from the crowd!) Hee, but by a stroke of luck, (I happened to be standing at the correct side of the queue!) I managed to squeeze my way to the front of the queue, got up the stage, shook his hand (T_T) and obtained his autograph!!!
And, thanks to Kitty, I was able to catch the Movie Premier too! (Hee, Daniel Wu was there too!! I can't remember anything he said, but I totally melted when he spoke in his accent~) How blissful!
Wahahahahahahah...my daniel wu~
1 comment:
lol...
Daniel Wu fanatic~
Post a Comment