I'm finally back from my trip. (YEAH!) Well, I won't exactly say I enjoyed myself. There were times when we had a lot of fun hanging out as a family (I call us 'The Clan') and catching up with Qiwei and Qian was wonderful. But on the whole, this is one Hong Kong/ Taiwan trip that I did the least shopping (I came back with less than 10 victory items!~) and I'm not exactly very pleased about it. =(
Anyway, Zim's been amazing when I was away. He settled our visa (something we were worrying about.), booked the local hotel and NYC hotel, booked our air tickets and liaised with the relocation company. So suddenly, we are all ready to go. Well, almost, if you exclude the packing part (That I terribly failed in...) !
So I guess this is it. We are really going over. A moment ago, the posting seems to be the furthest thing ever and now, it's just one and a half week away. Scary~
On a side note: When I bid farewell to Qiwei on monday, I really felt quite sad. (Okay, I'm starting to emo abit. LOL) It's like, I can't imagine not seeing my good bud for so long. Not much of an issue with Qian and Ray since I will be popping by Singapore at least once a year. For that moment, I kinda wondered if we will still have endless things to bitch about when we meet again. This also applies for most of my friendship here. Erm... okay, no point pondering too much since all of us can't really tell what is going to happen in the next three years. So fingers crossed and let's just see how things go...
Okie, time to get back to packing!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment