Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last night out in our Sty~

Just a quick post before I head out for a series of errands.

The week just flew by so quickly. I really appreciated everyone who made time to catch up with me - my ex-colleagues and my favourite bunch of classmates (LOL, love all the jokes and laughter we shared!). And of course, I am also apologetic to those that wasn't able to book a slot. (Ey, I'm sounding a tad bit BHB!) A few more sessions to go and I'm off to the USA~ Once again, I'm barely ready, considering that the luggages that I was planning to bring along are either still filled with my residues from the HK trip or are just empty. Nice work huh~

I recalled that I only started packing my luggage the night before I flew off to USA in 2006. Thankfully history ain't gonna repeat itself since we are scheduled to move into a service apartment tomorrow. So, we die die have to finish packing tonight. (Hm, now I wonder what time are we gonna sleep...)

So I guess tonight is our last night in our sty - our faithful home that gave us shelter for the past year. I'm sooo going to miss the numerous parties/gatherings/mahjong sessions we had have in our sty. BUT, I'm equally excited to see where we might be staying in USA (The photos look REALLY good!!!).

Internet is gonna be cut and I'm returning my scv boxes today! So at least I won't be distracted! LOL, so good luck to me~

No comments: