Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Zim's presents to me!

Well, as mentioned earlier, it wasn't all that bad spending my bdae without Zim. The best part of it all, was that I was able to extort tons of presents from Zim. Hee, we agreed (or rather, he reluctantly agreed) that he was supposed to buy me one present per day that he spent away from me. So, since he was going to be away for 7 days, he has to get me 7 presents! (well, sorta..) Wahahahah...

Extortion 1 - Longchamp bag!


It's funny how fickled-minded women are. I recall being scornful and sacrastic about others who would pay so much for just a polyester bag. Here I am, a new owner of one. =P Ironic isn't it? For present number 1, I got Zim to get this bag for me from Orchard Ion (prob one of the few things that we can still afford to buy!) and it ranks as my 2nd most expensive bag! (After ping pong crumpler!)



Extortion 2 - Crumpler Passport holder!


This flew in from Germany and was one of my special request. Well, though it isn't the exact colour I wanted, it is still gorgeous! One more to my crumpler collection! YEAH~

Extortion 3 - Yet another crumpler wallet





This wasn't on my wish list as it was too expensive, but Zim liked it and got it anyway! Hee... another additional! This is really cool! The exterior is leather (thus, the high cost!) and the rims are orange in colour! So pretty!







Extortion 4 - Flowers.


This was the tough one. I told Zim I wanted flowers explicitly. Very Thick skinned indeed. (Some hiccups along the way, but still the surprise got delivered!)Hee, I guess I forgot to mention that I don't really like roses. But still, it's a really sweet present! Zim is the best! Pity the flowers went into the bin shortly after. Now I remembered why I used to think that flowers are a complete waste of money. While I still agree, I have to admit that receiving it once in a while is still quite heart warming. =P






Extortion 5 - Birthday Card?





This came from Germany too! 2 years ago when we visit Zurich, I bought a card from this particular creator and really loved it. Thus, Zim got this card from the same creator, just for me! =D Hee, it's a really mushy card and the best part of it was that the words are in Deutsch. Though my german is really rusty now, I figured a couple out. (well, zim translated the rest) Hee.. so go figure out.

Extortion 6,7 - Shopping Sprees!

Hee.. well, kinda ran out ideas of what else I wanted and since i managed to extort the camera from my parents instead (Lucky Zim..), I decided that Zim was to sponsor me for a shopping trip as my last 2 presents. Thus,  I bought myself 2 Origins products and 2 tops from Dorothy Perkins!

All in all, everyone's happy! Including Zim (well, somewhat la) and my two little pigs. Ah Ping got a huge ang bao from us as his pressie and a week without being scolded by Zim! (He seems really happy!) And of course a new additional to the family - Poodle!


Happy family~




No comments: