Hee, time for some showing off again! Birthday without Zim wasn't too bad at all. Why? Well, it's the power of presents! Hee, managed to extort GOOD presents from my parents and Zim and of course, received some really nice presents from some of my friends too!
To begin,
To begin,
Hee, a Brand new camera - Canon Ixus 110 IS! It's a really awesome camera, especially with it's wide lens. The pictures taken are sooooooo pretty. I'm sooo pleased with it! Hee.. Thanks mummy and daddy!
Yappie, it's another Crumpler pouch again. Hee, got this for myself to put the really chio camera my parents got me. Chose blue simply because my chio camera is blue too! =D
Pressie from Bro
I was planning to extort a pair of Kobe Bryant from Bro. (It would cost about $209!) But I doubt that I would wear them to play basketball. (Shoes that expensive are meant to be hung over the neck to show off and not worn onto the court to be stepped on.) So, settled for this gorgeous pair of Nike Shox instead! Hee, keeping my fingers crossed that the shox would help me jump higher! (Thanks bro!)
I was planning to extort a pair of Kobe Bryant from Bro. (It would cost about $209!) But I doubt that I would wear them to play basketball. (Shoes that expensive are meant to be hung over the neck to show off and not worn onto the court to be stepped on.) So, settled for this gorgeous pair of Nike Shox instead! Hee, keeping my fingers crossed that the shox would help me jump higher! (Thanks bro!)
Pressie from my great friends/ colleagues!
Short, Ryan, Chai Hong, PC and CH gave this wonderful pressie! Hee, the shirts are supposed to fit Ah ping & Ah pong. (Fits quite well, except that it's abit long..) Each shirt signifies something in my life. Hee, from not being able to differentiate left from right, to the joys of my life. I really adore the present and was pleasantly surprised by it! Well, it came with a really cool jigsaw puzzle card (Signed off by all of them as well as my lovely colleagues at HQ) and two bags of macaroons. Yummilious~ =D
Short, Ryan, Chai Hong, PC and CH gave this wonderful pressie! Hee, the shirts are supposed to fit Ah ping & Ah pong. (Fits quite well, except that it's abit long..) Each shirt signifies something in my life. Hee, from not being able to differentiate left from right, to the joys of my life. I really adore the present and was pleasantly surprised by it! Well, it came with a really cool jigsaw puzzle card (Signed off by all of them as well as my lovely colleagues at HQ) and two bags of macaroons. Yummilious~ =D
Last but not least, my Pressie from SCC
My colleagues at SCC gave me my only birthday cake this year! (hee, well, Zim's family did too, but it's a 'shared' one. So this is my first solo cake!) Really sweet of them! I love them all!!!
One last present that did not come in a physical form was GREAT company from Nik, Ray and Qian. (Thanks Qiwei for calling me too!) My present from them was a whole day of fun, laughter, singing and bitching. Oh, of course, delicious ba chor mee from bedok (hee, poor them, got dragged to the east side of the world just to satisfy my ba chor mee craving!)
Zim's family did give me some great gifts as well.. a lovely swatch watch (hee, zim hinted to them that I wanted a one! =P), two nice wallets, a cute ikea chair and a shawl.
One last present that did not come in a physical form was GREAT company from Nik, Ray and Qian. (Thanks Qiwei for calling me too!) My present from them was a whole day of fun, laughter, singing and bitching. Oh, of course, delicious ba chor mee from bedok (hee, poor them, got dragged to the east side of the world just to satisfy my ba chor mee craving!)
Zim's family did give me some great gifts as well.. a lovely swatch watch (hee, zim hinted to them that I wanted a one! =P), two nice wallets, a cute ikea chair and a shawl.
Love u all!




No comments:
Post a Comment