Well, Zim's back! (For another 1.5 months, before his next trip that will last about 16 days...=((( ) Feels weird to have him back after a week's absence. Not in a bad way for sure. It's like a great feeling to have him walk the streets with me, have dinner with me and of course, put me to sleep at night. (no more scary lonely nights!) So I guess absence really does make the heart grows fonder and definitely makes me treasure him more now that he's back! YEAH~
Thanks to my wonderful family, friends and colleagues, I had a great birthday week! (hee, yes, it felt as if my birthday lasted for a week!) Everyone was really sweet and I was pampered with great presents! (LOL, of course, most of it came from Zim.. )
It's funny how much people look forward to their birthdays. Although having birthdays meant that you are growing older, it also makes you feel special! That's why we all love birthdays! Well, now that mine's over, I guess I have to wait another year! Hee, and if nothing goes wrong, I might just be able to spend my next birthday half way around the globe in a place called..... (hee.. well, you'll know next year!)
Anyway, Happy 25th Birthday to me..and yes, I am finally in my mid-twenties! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment