Friday, November 2, 2007

Leaving on a Jet plane...

It's weird how different I feel each time I enter the airport...

Been there countless times since last year and each time.. it felt different...

May 06 - KeY's leaving for the states for three months...
Bunch of really sweet friends came to see me off and of course, the feelings were mixed. On one hand, I was really excited and was looking forward to being in the states for 3 months, yet on the other, I couldn't bear to leave behind my friends, family and especially Zim. I couldn't even look Zim in his eyes without the urge to cry... At that instance, I blamed myself for making the decision of leaving him behind for so long... (Though here I stand today, feeling that the best decision I had made in my life was to go for that trip!).

Feeling: Extreme sadness...

April 07 - Trip with Honors classmate to HK
No extreme sadness of course, Lotsa excitment.. Going for a graduation trip with such a big group of friends was definitely a first for me! But the sad part of it was that, while everyone appeared excited and happy about the trip, there was a nagging feeling deep inside everyone's heart/mind knowing that everyone will go their separate ways after the trip.

Feeling: Emptiness that was temporarily disguised by excitment...

June 07 - Australia Trip with Sis and Buddy and of course Zim
Hee.. of course, there was genuinie excitment while checking in my luggage! Afterall, it was my first trip to cairns and sydney and Zim baby was with me! (YEAH!) With Zim with me and two of my best friends too! It was definitely a trip worth looking forward to! And indeed, it was one trip I really enjoyed!! (Not so sure abt the rest tho) =P

Feeling: Anticipation!

September 07 - Zim comng back from Indonesia
Hee.. Zim went on a working trip for a few days and I decided to pick him up when he returned home. Waiting for his flight to land and for him to get out felt like forever! Felt so good to have him in my arms again! Guess I really missed him while he was gone..

Feeling: Longing for him.... and when he was in my arms, it felt so heartwarming...

November 07 - Sending Zim off for Geneva..(two weeks apart)
Oh well, was unsure if I was going to cry anot, LOL (believe it anot, the first time we were apart, for a mere 2 days, I cried each time I thought of him or heard his voice. And guess where he went - Malaysia. -_-". Forgive me, that was erm... 2 years ago la) Afterall, we will be apart for 2 weeks this time. I was surprised that I was rather strong.. No sadness, (maybe a tiny winy bit) more of a "I'll be missing you" kinda feeling.

Feeling: I'll miss ya~

Oh well, going to the airport once again in two weeks time... I can pretty much guess how I will feel - Dread. The thought of flying alone for 12 hours, transit for 2 hours, internal flight for 2 hours, makes me wanna puke already. Oh well, I'll get by....

KeY's leaving on a jet plane soon...oh, but I know when I'll be back again- 22nd Nov....

No comments: