It reminds me sooooo much of cairns... dimmed lighting, restaurants at both sides of the roads.. and so many pubs... It totally rox!
Anyway, went with Zim to Prime Society for his farewell dinner (he's leaving for Geneva for two weeks before I join him)....

Think the place is abit overrated. The ambience was nice, (I love the decor, especially the mirror image at the entrance).. Service was good. But, I personally thought that the steak wasn't fantastic. The calamari was acceptable and soup was nice. Nothing too wow though. Guess Zim kinda brought my expectations too high. But still, overall, I wouldn't mind heading back to Prime Society again... (maybe with friends, but probably not specially)
Checked out their dessert menu and wasn't impressed...hence we decided to go restaurant hop... and guess what we found..
the ultimate dessert place:

I totally adore their chocolate cake...cos the chocolate syrup oozes out... yummy.. Cheesecake was kinda too sweet.. but oh well, i'll let it pass since it tasted really cheesy (I like!).
That's it for my first experience at dempsey! Hee... but the very next place i'm aiming ..is Oosh... Shall pop by for a drink sometime soon.. any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment