Yap, touched down in one whole piece! In fact, it was a great flight, with really spacious seats and of course, Kris world and a really nice lady sitting beside me. Well, a truly SQ experience indeed. =) (Definitely a contrast from my last flight, for the better of course.)
Anyway, leaving Geneva for Zurich is less than 12hours. Hee, pretty much enjoyed Geneva - Gorgeous buildings, GREAT shopping (kinda busted one tenth of the $$ I brought at H&M) and of course, great food (CHOCOLATE!) and wine. The only downside is probably the weather. Temperatures have been about 2 degrees (or less) and the extreme strong winds are real killers. But other than that, I'm enjoying myself right now! =P (Zim's been a darling so far!)
Had a little accident on the first night though. Quick summary:
Dozed off watching TV while waiting for Zim to return from his conference. Suddenly, a hard banging/knocking at the door woke me up. (Kinda jumped in surprise) So I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door, hoping to open it before the person leaves. However, while running towards the door, I scratched the bottom of my feet against a metal piece on the floor. The accident kinda scraped off a piece of skin and blood was oozing out. (yeah, it really hurts too). Ended up limping for one day.. T_T . Pretty much healed now but still.. it was a painful incident. TMD.
Anyway, on a side note. Realized I got a missed call from my boss (TMD.. I'm ON LEAVE LOR! wtf).. On one hand, I'm a little concerned and anxious to know what's up. On the other hand, I'm a little irritated as I'm afterall half way around the globe, and I'm pretty sure that it's not really something urgent. IDIOT.
Oh well, shan't think too much about it. Hee.. can't wait to get to Zurich. Hope it will snow over there! (erm, though it's a little bit too early into winter.. LOL, but still... a little hope doesn't kill!)
Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment