Thursday, May 3, 2007

Revamp...

Decided to give my blog a facelift. Well, looking at my blog makes me down. So, I've decided to do away with the gloomy grey and adopt the simple and fresh 'white' look. Looks a little bland now though, I must admit. But no worries, once I figure out how to use Apple's version of photoshop, I shall spice up my blogs with pictures of my loved ones and hopefully, interesting snapshots of my life using my Apple baby~. LOL

Besides, from tomorrow onwards, I will officially join my beloved sista, Qian, on her journey of blogging, since we'll both be freed of the burden of studying! Which means, more free time to blog and NO NEED for anymore studying, exams, lectures, tutorials...omg, I'm loving just the sound of it... Hopefully, I would then be able to devote more of my time on blogging then~

Muahahahahaha... one more paper to graduation~
Wooo-Hoo.. I'm almost there! =P

No comments: