Yap, it's official! I finally got my apple baby after 3 months of hesitation and 2 weeks of waiting... To be honest, I was feeling rather guilty and slightly regretful for spending so much when I'm paying for it... but once I took a glance at it.... OMFG, there was NOT a single tinge of regret. I was instantly IN LOVe with it... And yes, spent a few hours drooling on it...The graphic interface is goregous!!!!!!!! The colour white is a die-for..and everything about it... is...... fantastic...
Hee... my first blog entry using my apple baby... actually, I've absolutely no idea how half my applications work... How to even shut it down..and where the hell to go to change my wallpaper...how to type chinese characters and of course, where the hell is the "Backspace" key!! (Which I realised after a while, there's none... omfg!) BUt of course, being shallow, it doesn't matter... it's the looks that matter... Who cares about the functions when my apple baby is just so drop dead goregous! LOL, I shall patiently (or not) master the art of using a macbook... I can do it!
Meanwhile, while KeY enjoys her droolin' days... her account is absolutely empty... BUT I still wanna accessorize my apple baby!!! still wanna buy a pretty laptop bag and a pretty mouse to go with my apple baby... Hee.. shall do so in Hong Kong and Taiwan.. at least that means my mummy and daddy will be paying for them... Muahahahahhahahahaha.... I am such an unfilial daughter..but whateva, for my apple baby, I don't care~
Sorry Zim, ah ping and ah pong, my greatest love currently... is my apple baby... =) Give me sometime lah.. when i get sick of it.. I'll come back to u guys!!! Meanwhile, you guys can be the supporting actors in my life! I still love u... just that I love my apple baby more!!!
2 comments:
okie.. shall get u apple accesories for ur bday lah~ haha! eh, when can bring ur apple baby out? my hands are itching to try it out... =)
LOL. Sure.. wait till I get back from Hong Kong.. I shall give you the honor of being my first friend to touch it.. and maybe I'll let you drool on it~
=P
Post a Comment