I got a call that woke me up from my beauty sleep...
Man: "Hi, is it KeYing?:
KeY: mumbling... "Yes"
M: "I'm calling from PA and would like to inform u that...
K: (in her mind... okie..calling to say that I didn't make it...)
M: (continues) " you have been selected for the job. So are you still interested?"
K: (breathes in and hesitates) "Yes."
Actually, I'm not too sure if I'm still interested.. After I shared my decision of going for the interview with several people in my life, I recieved mixed responses - most of ithem gave the 'duh' look and the 'what the hell are you choosing this job' look... With advice that it's not going to be an interesting or fun job and that hours will be shitty, blah blah blah... Someone also commented that I should find jobs that are more fun and more suited to my personality... (he was like, try the Zoo or something along that line..) In fact, I do agree with him, I can't imagine beng stuck on a boring job for the rest of my life...
so that places me at a crossroad, one way leading to a stable and secured job, another leading me to a road of uncertainty and risk, yet with benefits that could be greater than that of the other one... What should I do?
I'm so lost...
1 comment:
hey sista, maybe match the characteristics that u will like to look for in a job with the current job? So long as contract not signed still can change ur decision ah. Hope it helps!
Post a Comment