Back from Hong Kong... Oh well, not feeling much about it actually... There were ups and downs on the trip... Bad aspects of the trip (Maybe not that bad): I totally overspent and felt kinda lonely and bored during several periods on the trip, but of course, there were some Good aspects: I made new friends! (Got a BFF - best friend forever) and I managed to explore much of Hong Kong that I never had the chance to do so previously...
Interestingly, I experienced many first times on this trip even though it was probably my eighth or tenth time visiting..
1. Wandering on my own for the first time in Hong Kong,
2. Taking the Mini BUS,
3. Trekking on Dragon's back trail and sitting on the edge of the cliff..
4.Trekking from Sha Tin to some wulu place (I walked 10.68km!!! *Beaming with pride* and I even thought that I was going to die),
5. 'Plucking' (or rather, cutting) strawberries from a farm
6. First clubbing experience at Lan Kwai Fang.. (damn expensive but it was an eye opener =P )
7. Walking two really cute dogs (My cousin's) and feeling as if they were mine.. They are such darlings and that definitely reinforced my dream of wanting to rear dogs in future.. and it's getting me more excited in fact...
Definitely, these accomplishments pretty much outweighed the downs on the trip.. so overall, guess I'm rather satisfied with this experience..However, a little part of me feels rather sad as I return back to reality and back to my life in Singapore. Reason? Sadly, most of the friendships that I've build over the trip and the year in Honors class would end up being the 'annual' kind - We'll probably meet up with each other once a year.. Too bad I guess, but it's definitely better than nothing~ =P
Life goes on anyway... with friends or no friends.. I don't need a dozen of friends.. I just need a few good sturdy ones.. and they know who they are!
I believe that's enough...
Will try to upload my hong kong pictures...someday..(if it ever comes)
No comments:
Post a Comment