Okie... I'm back again... From Hong Kong and Taipei with my family! Honestly, the trip didn't turn out as bad as I imagined... Minus the fact that I'm currently gym-deprived (in other words, yes, I put on weight... but again, who won't with the wonderful food in Hong Kong & Taipei, duh...) and I'm also down with flu...
Besides the two shitty facts, I did kinda enjoy myself (though I can't quite say the same for my parents n brother... )... Interestingly, I took more photos than I thought I would! hee, and also managed to finally take a family photo after donkey years! WIll upload photos once I figure out how to use the apple's equivalent of adobe... Might take a while though...
Anyway, several things took place when I was away...
firstly, I got my final results.. and as expected, I got a second Lower... Honestly, I'm not that disappointed, in fact, I'm pretty cool about it... and even had a pleasant surprise knowing that I got an A- for my ISM! Hee.. thank god man... I really really thought I did a really awful piece of work and even anticipated a C! Thank goodness...
From the bottom of my heart~
Thank you (my dear supervisor) for seeing the good in the load of rubbish I submitted... and of course, I hoped that my contribution would be useful in your research.
Other than that... did so-so for the rest of my modules...Though I was a tiny winy bit disappointed in a couple of the grades... but oh well, what matters is that I've OFFICIALLY GRADUATED, with a CAP of 3.93 (cute, my cap actually went up by 0.01 this semester! WTF)
Secondly, PA called me again and upated me with the pay that I would be getting...(I'm not sure if I can post it online... but anyway, shall not do it..) The basic pay's pretty bad.. but on top of the pay, there'll be a monthly allowance that's pretty good though.. so my overall pay (both basic + allowance) would add up to be reasonable... But honestly, the main concern that I'm having, besides the pain, is whether or not I want to take up the job offer. I don't really know what I wanna do actually, and neither am I sure if this is the right job for me. The job sounds fun but again, the career prospect is really limited... It doesn't quite help when the pay's a little, weird... as in, I don't understand why can't they just raise the basic pay?
Out of curiousity and fun, I went for tarot reading and asked about whether I should take up the job offer anot... Interestingly, the reader interpreted my cards and came to a conclusion: That this job doesn't quite suit me...if I were to take up the job, I would end up having to change (either in terms of my character, or in terms of my interests or something like that) to adjust to the demands of the job. Thus, I would be better off not taking it up as there would not be much future prospects for me. She also added that I would not have a problem looking for jobs that are more suitable for me...
I would be lying if i were to say that the tarot reading did not influence me at all. In fact, it kinda added to my confusion as well as this uneasiness in me... I'm feeling uncomfortable about the idea of taking up this job as well as unsure of what I really want in a job... Gosh, I thought one more year in honors would give me a better idea of what I want in life, but after this year, I'm still at step one... I still have no idea what I want... sigh.... I really needa spend somemore time thinking it over properly...
Maybe god's telling me through the tarot reading (yeah, I can feel the christians screaming at me telling me that tarot reading's devilish) that this is not the path I should take... I want to believe that this is god's way of telling me what I should do....
I just want someone to tell me what I should do... I don't want to make my own decisions anymore...
1 comment:
Hmm~ Well, like what my sis told me, you shld think what you want to learn or get out from this job and then try to find the job that satisfy your criteria. Think that way you will find something that you'll like better. As for the job, if you have ani doubts over it, den better dun take it lah~ Take your time to find one, there are so many jobs in classifieds, surely got one that suits you~ =)
Post a Comment