It's absolutely a true blue South Park Creators production and I'm sure they pretty much offended everyone (Well, chinese got a hit too!). Despite that, I Love love love it!!!!
I so love the musical that the groupie side of me took over. (It has been a long while since I did it!) I actually stood in line, in the cold for a good 30 minutes to wait for the cast to autograph for the fans! And of course, I managed to get a photo with the two main leads!!
Pretty much not sure which autograph is whose.. but whatever.. it's now a collectible! ^_^
Josh Gad as Elder Cunningham..
Andrew Rannells as Elder Price..
I even bought the soundtrack (which is currently on the top of my playlist). Here's a peek of my steals~
I immediately went online when I got home to book tickets for a next show. Unfortunately, the show is so popular that no orchestra tickets were available up till Jan 2013! Sigh~ I'm so going to try the lottery tickets till I get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment