I managed to drag Mr Lim and another friend along to one of my most anticipated event of the year -
Meet the Breeds! Little Sam wasn't allowed at the event so off he went to daycare. Anyway, here's some of the photos we took.

A samoyed.

My favourite siberian Husky.

A russell terrier begging for ice cream.

A Parson Russell and no, it isn't Sam. But don't they just have the same expression?

My favorite dog at the event - A pyrenean shepherd. I think it looks like a raccoon. If I wasn't restricted by the HDB ruling of a one-dog policy, I will most certainly get this dog immediately! (And the best part of it was, Mr Lim seemed to like it as well.) Arrrrr...

The happy me and maybe-not-so happy Zim!

A corgi that looks like Yoda!

Zim with his favorite breed - Welsh Corgi. (He liked this breed because of
Ein from Cowboy Bebop.)

Possibly the ugliest dog around - The chinese crested. I guess this is what I would call cute, aka ugly but adorable. I love the way the tongue sticks out. =P

I spotted a mop, a Puli.

One highlight of the event was the huge amount of freebies we got. And of course, that certainly made someone really happy.

By the end of the 3 hours we spent, we were OD with dog breeds. But still, I LOVE it! Thankfully we are able to attend the event again next year! Till then....
No comments:
Post a Comment