It started off with me heading to Mood Designer Fabrics (FINALLY! Especially after being such a huge Project Runway fan for the past 9 seasons!)and choosing the fabric - a cotton canvas. I'm absolutely in love with the prints and would love to make pillow cases out of it. (Too advanced for now, but we shall see..)
Laid it out for a shot and guess who just has to be in the photo?
Work in progress...
Ta-dah~
While I'm in love with the bag right now, a close scrutiny would reveal all the imperfections of my stitches. (It's practically impossible to sew straight!) But since it was after all my very first attempt, I'm still pretty proud of myself!
While I'm in love with the bag right now, a close scrutiny would reveal all the imperfections of my stitches. (It's practically impossible to sew straight!) But since it was after all my very first attempt, I'm still pretty proud of myself!Moving on to my second project (a secret for now) and as I lay the fabric out for a shot, the little monster did the same thing and laid on it! Hee, guess he's hinting for me to make him something. Maybe a dog bed, but let's just take things one step at a time for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment