I was just chatting with a few of my friends over the past week about how being in NYC has changed us. (Luckily for us all, it's usually a change for the better..) I know that I've matured (yes, it comes with age), became more sensible and definitely am more independent. I am even surprised by how resilient I could be and how I could actually stand on my own feet and cope without Zim around. And of course, I am pretty proud of myself for being a relatively good doggy parent (Okay, self praise is no praise..but you get the gish~). Well, that is if you see beyond what a brat the little monster has become. Sigh~ Still, it's an achievement for a first time dog owner!
Though I'm pretty proud of what I have become (*Smug look*), I still wanna push myself a little more. So, *Drums roll*, I am going to challenge myself by going on a backpacking trip ALONE. Yes, alone. This is really a pretty big decision considering what a wimp and scaredy cat I can be. So, hopefully through this, I will be able to grow even more!
I've a couple of plans in mind about where I would like to explore on my own. (Definitely places that have no lizards!) Hopefully things will work out and I would be able to get some me time to myself... Fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment