Thursday, June 30, 2011

简单爱

Suddenly had an urge and gian-ness for Jay chou's first two albums. Afterall, I was a fan some donkey years ago. Unfortunately, silly me forgot to transfer my songs from the CDs I bought (legally) onto my macbook before I came to NYC. -_- As result, I just had to deal with the cravings/ yearnings I had for these songs. (Hm, it's beginning to sound a little weird..) Anyway, now that I finally got my hands on it, thanks to Raye~ I'm totally loving it.

Interestingly, the number one song that I just can't stop playing, surprisingly, is 简单爱. Well, I didn't exactly like it previously.. but there's someone that kept appearing in my mind when the lyrics are planning and I just love the whole feeling of it..


Yap, you probby guessed. It's SAM! I love you SAMMY!!! =

我想就這樣牽著你的手 (more like paw~)不放開
愛可不可以简简單
沒有傷害
你靠著我的肩膀
你在我胸口睡著
像這樣的生活 我愛你 你愛我

Okay, I'm starting to sound like a psycho... but he is indeed, the love of my life.. sorry zim~ =/

1 comment:

K' said...

It's the catchiest of all the songs in the album, bar maybe 雙截棍.