I'm actually pretty pleased with my reading progress. (Well, it goes to show that I've put my kindle into good use, finally.) Recently, I managed to complete two books that I never knew I would even be interested in - "The Reader" and "Pride and Prejudice". Best of all, the books have enticed me to be interested in the movies as well (Time to check out NetFlick~). Plus, it's funny how I always thought "Pride and Prejudice" to be some tragic romance novel of forbidden love. As a result, I was pleasantly surprised that it was one with a really happy ending. What a misunderstanding. At least I'm sure the movie will be sob-free and heartwarming, though I'm pretty sure it's gonna be sob fest when I watch "The Reader". (Shall hug Little Sammy and dry my tears on his little coat. I'm sure he ain't gonna be too pleased with me for that though.)
Now that the fever is on, I'm really kinda in the mood for some adventurous reading. So, next on my list - "The Time Machine" and "War of the Worlds". Sounds pretty 'exciting'?
Okay, I admit, the main reason why I have chosen these books is simply because it's free from the kindle store! Yes, I'm a cheapskate. =P
Oh well, wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment