Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dilemma...

So I was listening to my beloved "天冷就回来" soundtrack, and started feeling a strong sense of regret about the possibility of missing the one musical that I've been waiting forever for - "雨季" which I have already bought tickets for (Remember my insane entry here)!

When Zim learnt that he won't be returning to Singapore for his workplan this august (The govt has decided to work using teleconferencing instead), I am kinda glad and have more or less resigned to the thought of giving the musical a pass and giving up my ticket to my mom. But after listening to the soundtrack, I've a sudden H-U-G-E urge to fly back to Singapore to catch it. Afterall, I've been waiting for this musical for the longest time ever! (Well, it was pretty much my first exposure to musicals, and my love for them has grown tremendously over the years..) Thus, how could I ever forgive myself if I miss this? Plus, there's no guarantee that there will be a second time and even if there is, it might not be Kit Chan and George Chan!

Arggggggh... should I or should I not endure the 24 hours (x2) flight to Singapore to catch this musical? Mom and Zim have given the green light, but i'm still not sure... Sigh, if only the musical came one year earlier! Such lousy timing. =(

How~

I must be really insane....


----------------------------------------

Afternote: Okay, I fucked up and booked the air tickets wayyyy too late. As a result, I'm unable to get a ride home, so I guess I'm done for. May my brother and his gf enjoy the musical on my behalf.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~

No comments: