Thursday, August 5, 2010

KeY's Life.

Pardon the MIA. So, Mom and bro came and left. While I was pretty excited having them over, the 15 days got pretty unbearable quickly. I guess I'm just too used to the freedom and routine I had before they came. I was actually excited prior to their arrival, annoyed when they were here and sad (which a huge pinch of relief) when they left. (What a ride.) It was in fact more of a bittersweet feeling when they left. On one hand, I was extremely thankful that I'm finally getting my usual schedule back (no more entertaining them and cracking my [already empty] brains for ideas of what to do and where to go) and of course, no more naggings. On the other, I'm missing the familiarity of the feeling of home and of course, Mom doing my housework for me. =P

That being said, I'm back to enjoying the little freedom (not so much of the housework though). It sure feels good to be back on my daily routine (Yes, that means revolving my life around Sam). Till Sept I guess.

No comments: