Zim's off for a work trip in Germany for a week. =( The first official trip without me since our wedding. Well, I definitely would have gone along if I have sufficient leave. Sigh, I wanna be a taitai! *Grumbles*
Anyway, I initially played with the thoughts of staying alone at home, but gave that idea up shortly after a lizard invaded our sty (Hm, that was two weeks ago..Zim insisted that he chased it.). After the lizard scare, I concluded that maybe it would be better for me to just move back with my mom for the week. Settled, and so I thought.
I changed my mind last week yet again after considering how troublesome it will be for me to bring all my toiletries and clothes back. Being the pampered key, I insisted that my mom move in with me instead. Settled again? I don't think so...
Still, I changed my mind once again and decided that I did not want my mom to move in with me either and decided to give being home alone one more attempt since the lizard scare has since died off!(well, women have the privilege to be fickle minded!)
Of course, mom wasn't too keen to hear that and blew her top at me. Thank god I managed to get Zim before he flew off to convince her a bit and with my stubborn self, there wasn't any room for any negotiation.
I don't deny that I'm somewhat scared of staying alone. But I believe that I need to start somewhere. I can't possibly rely on my mom or Zim forever and having the courage to stay alone is a good start. I need to be more independent and brave.
I can do it! So I guess it's home alone for Key and her two little pigs.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment