Sometimes I can't help but wonder if my life will be happier if I didn't have a degree. There are definitely more expectations from others just because you have a university degree. Of course, with expectations, comes more responsibilities. And I don't like it, not at all.
Maybe it's just the nature of the job. Maybe it's because I'm not doing what I really like (but again, what do I like?). I look at my colleagues (those w/o a degree) at work and I'm actually envious of them. Envious that they have less responsibilities, less stress and do seem alot happier and more carefree than I am. I'm not ambitious at work. I don't aim to climb the corporate ladder. I just want to live my life in a simple manner - happy and stress free.
With the deadlines and stress at work, I can't help but wonder what the hell I'm doing. What exactly am I suffering for? Why do I have to endure being scolded for this and that?
I know I won't be earning as much as I am earning now if I have anything less than a degree. But again, money isn't everything. Let me choose again, I would rather earn less and be happier.
Sigh~ It's okay. I just have 4 more months. After that, I will take some time and search for what I want exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment