Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 1.5...

Time crawls when Zim isn't around.. And, no surprises, I didn't sleep well at all. It's funny how much at ease I am when Zim is in the room with me. Without him, my senses are so heightened that a single sound would keep me wide awake, even when I am awfully tired. Sigh. Guess I'm just not used to it when he's not around. But I'm not going to give up and I'm giving it a second try. I'm confident that it's going to get better!

Even though Zim's away, I still feel really blessed. Blessed with wonderful friends that would go an extra mile to keep me company knowing that I'm alone now since Zim's away. Blessed with sista who made an effort to call him once he knew that zim has flew off. Blessed with friends who booked me for my birthday week when zim isn't around to celebrate with me. It's a really heartwarming feeling that would make me smile to myself when I think of all the little things they have done. Guess I must have done something right to deserve such wonderful friends!

Thanks guys... you really made my day!

No comments: