
We are such a geekish couple. (Nope, I didn't mean looks, erm, but again, it's 50% true. *Glances at Zim*) We are recently HOOKED onto Resident Evil 5 on PS3! It's like, both of us will come home, work on our laptops for a couple of hours and then start playing till past midnight! (And the next day is a working day!)
The addiction got so bad that for the first couple of days after we begun playing, ALL our conversations surrounded RE5. For example, when we left for work, Zim will be discussing a particular stage in the game. When we met after work, Zim will be discussing the strategy to get around the same stage. In his free time, he would even look up on the FAQs and walkthrough! (erm, alright, I'm also guilty too. Hee, just wanted to check out what ammo to use la.)
I'm amazed that I can actually continue playing the game for a few hours back to back without feeling dizzy. (The playing style is "over the shoulder".) I am also proud to say, I think I'm pretty decent as a shooter, ho ho ho. Quite a sharp shooter indeed. My weakness, I can't read maps for nuts. So I'll just follow Zim's character around (He is Chris and I'm Sheva, no surprises of course.) and cover our backs.
One thing I really like about this game is the Gore and violence! Above that, it doesn't scare the shit out of the player! (Maybe once in a while.) LOL, since I've always loved zombie-theme games and movies, it really rocks to be able to indulge in one and be the slayer for once. The game did scare a couple of times. (Well, tho the one time I really jumped was because Zim screamed when his character got bitten by a snake, and not because of the story line or game play. -_-" Duh~)
Ah ping's really scared of the zombies. (He always hide under the pillow when we play this. Scariedy pig~) On the contrary, Ah Pong's a million times braver. (He's like our 3rd eye, pointing out where some of the bad guys are camping!)
Enjoyment aside, I am so sleep deprived right now thanks to the addiction! (I need rehab!) On the bright side, at least we are 5/6 into the game! Almost there...

Chris Redfield (Zim's Character!)

Sheva Alomar - My Character!
Die Uroboros Die!
No comments:
Post a Comment