Thursday, June 18, 2009

Leverage..

My Latest Craze! (Zim's with me on this!)

"Leverage follows a Los Angeles-based team of thieves, computer experts and con artists, headed up by former insurance investigator Nate Ford, who use their skills to right corporate and governmental injustices inflicted on common citizens."

Let's put it this way - they are the Modern Day Robin Hood, doing justice to the weak and bullied! 

It's a great show! (Airing on AXN, Mondays, 9pm) I love the fact that it's a one-episode-one-story kinda series. I REALLY don't have the patience to wait a week for the continuation or to go online to stream. (That's why I gave up on Heroes after Episode 5.) The main attraction is that the story line is refreshing, the act is cool and the cast is HOT! (Not the typical "HOT", but they make their characters so so so so charming!)

I'm excited to see what else can the producers come up with!!! Something to keep me tuned in on Monday nights!!!

No comments: