Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy House Warming Gift...

Finally had our first official house warming! Zim and I finally decided to invite the basketballers to our sty after 2 months. (Guess it's about time we had our annual gathering anyway.) It was really nice to have all of them over! Best of all, we received one great Housewarming gift!

Yes! It's "Guitar Hero World Tour" for our PS3! Fantastic game, though I kinda pity my neighbours after we got hooked on this. =P

Superb game! (Though I don't know most of the songs. =P)
Guess it was so good that even the little pigs wanna try!
Seems like Ah Ping got a little bit too ambitious and decided to try out the drums. I must admit, drums are significantly harder! Definitely require more coordination! Hm, guess for now, Zim will be the drummer while I remain the guitarist. As for the pigs, maybe they can try singing... ^_^

No comments: