Monday, November 10, 2008

12th May 2009

Hitting a plateau at work. Boss is constantly picking on me, partly because of the silly mistakes I have been committing (Feels like he's picking on practically EVERYTHING he can), partly because of god-knows-what. The job started off pretty good, but somehow, I just lost control overnight and things just spiral downwards. My 6-monthly apprasial didn't turn out too well either... but again, I don't really care~

Feeling ultra demoralised and low confidence. It's like, I feel that I can't even do a simple thing without worrying about what his reaction is going to be, how sacrastic his next comment might be or what he is going to find fault in next anymore.

I'm totally convinced that I am not going to be confirmed after 1 year (whatever~). In fact, I'm all ready to throw in the letter anytime, but I just want to keep the promise I made to myself - that I will at least stay for one full year. I'm 50% done.

Hang in there KeY!!!

Though work really sucks, I am quite blessed with great colleagues who are really supportive and encouraging, always there to share their experiences and advices with me and of course, fight with me hand-in-hand. I'm also really sorry that I drag them down at times too.

On another note, I'm confused about what I should. Confused about why I can't just do a good job and confused about what I want to do.. (deep inside, I just want to be a taitai and leech off Zim....but... oh well) Shall spend the next 6 months figuring something out as well as steer clear of my boss..

Just 6 more months...

No comments: