Yap again... =(
Was playing bball last fri and sadly, less than 20 mins into the game, I KO-ed. Ended up spraining my supposedly good [left] ankle and bruising my right shin quite badly. Pain aside, I was really disappointed.
Two main reasons.. firstly, because being injured meant that I won't be able to play during the Customs bball match on this coming thursday, something I was really looking forward too. Secondly, it also meant that I need to retire from bball for a while and it's really disappointing as I feel that I'm currently improving tremendously and have the potential to do even better. Prior to this injury, I was even considering playing competitively for outside clubs. Guess all these have to be put on hold.
Road to recovery is awful.. the numerous trips to the Sinseh (That really really really hurts! Painful to my wallet too but thank god for insurance!), the constant pain of walking up and down the stairs and the terribly slow speed i walk. The worst part of all, is the itch of my fingers and feet for bball~ Noooooooooooooooooo~
Oh well, will concentrate on healing my ankle first...
Till then...
2 more weeks of bandage...
4 more torturous visits to the 'Tie Da' Sinseh
No comments:
Post a Comment