Friday, June 6, 2008

120th blog entry..

This is my 120th blog entry. I blogged 120th entries in my previous blog and the 120th entry was the last entry there. It was a period of blogging sickness and I retired for almost 1 year before resuming. Even though it's also my 120th entry in this blog, I'm pretty sure that it's NOT going to be the last. Hee, yes, which also means that my blogging passion is still burning! ^_^ Keep it up KeY!

Hm, anyway, life has been pretty peaceful for me for the past few weeks. Good start on the job, starting to blend better with the colleagues, always cracking lame jokes and gossiping (duh, my favourite pastime mah), and of course, learning things on people relationships as well as the job operations. The only not-so-good part now is the waiting phase. As from now, I'm still waiting for orders from the management as to where I will be posted to. No one seems to know (or maybe no one wants to say anything), so I guess there's nothing much I can do but simply sit back and wait on..In other words, enjoy my honeymoon~ and pray for the best!

Life without Zim isn't all too bad.(but if I were to choose, I would definitely prefer having him around, duh) Pretty much used to it right now. Though I do miss him quite a bit, at least I am able to meet up with some of my friends. It's just weird that I still hear his voice on the phone, but yet not able to see / touch him physically. Sounds like he's just at home, but in a matter of fact, he's actually far far away in Switzerland. =(

Basketball sessions without Zim started off really weird, especially when I usually relied on him for my 'endless' supply of water and 100plus. Now that he's away, I pretty much have to fork out my own $$ to buy my own drinks. TMD. Can't wait till my waterboy's return in just 13 days time! ^_^

On a happy side note: Hee, I'm relatively pleased with my basketball performance for the past few sessions! Definitely improving on both my rebounding as well as shooting. But I'm confident that I can improve more! Shall find some time to shoot some hoops and improve my skills!

Jia You!

No comments: