Decided it's about time for me to get my 2nd crumpler bag after 3 loooong years. Hence I popped by Crumpler shop to look for a new bag. Fell deeply in love with one of the laptop bag but was totally put off by the price. (Costs $155!) Went home and thought and thought and thought and thought about it. And finally managed to convince myself that I should buy it. (Receiving a final paycheck from my EX company did help me decide quicker) =P
Popped by the shop again today and asked the million dollar question: "What laptop size can fit this bag?" . "Laptops up to the size of 12 inches."
Fuck.
My Macbook is 13.3 inches.. T_T
ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
Can't believe my luck. Dropped an sms to the silly boy (that happened to be half way round the globe) to grumble and got this response:
"Don't be sad dear. How about i buy you a macbook air to trade for your mac? LOL"
Erm.. duh..
Firstly, a macbook air is also 13.3inches wide! (Just that it's supposingly thinner) and Secondly, after all the agony I've gone through for the past few months (thanks to my current macbook), there is NOOOOOOOO way I'm going to get a Mac in future. ( but thanks silly boy for the offer! I'll keep it for future use, yeah?)
tmd.... now my new dilemma is.. whether I should get a sling crumpler bag that is not for laptops, but is smaller than my current one OR to get a crumpler laptop bag that is too big for other functions OR just get a tote crumpler bag that probably can fit a laptop.
Sigh... I sound so bimbo right now!
Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment