Tuesday, September 11, 2007

KeY's New Routine...

Been cultivating a daily routine recently. Besides catching my favourite animes on a particular website each night, there is one thing I need to do each and every night before I sleep....

Almost driving my cousin crazy with my new routine. I can almost swear that if I continue doing it for another couple of weeks, she's so gonna kidnap my ah ping and throw him down the rubbish chute.. but for now, I don't care... =P

My new routine is... *drum rolls*...- I have to play the MTV of <天冷就回来> every single night before I sleep... It's the aftermath of the musical "If there're seasons" lah.. I'm still totally infatuated with George chan.. (yeah, I heard he's gay, but whatever, I'm sooo in love with his voice...) and l shall repeat myself, I can't help but be in love with his voice!!!!! *Melts~*.. (Yeah, no surprises but yes, I would replay the segment in the MTV with him singing solo again and again...)

And of course, I enjoy torturing my cousin.. Guess it's called revenge~ Afterall, she has been torturing my little babies for the past decade, so it's time I pay back the debt... Definitely killin' two birds with one stone - first, I get to drool over my latest crush. Second, I get to hear my cousin scream: "Noooooooooooooo... not again!" ..

Muahahahhaha, only 1 word can describe this feeling...

shiok~

No comments: